Thursday, July 16, 2009

It's Her Royal Highness' Matched Luggage

Dear fellow passengers/travellers:

I cannot begin to list the number of things I would rather be doing than standing in the check-in queue as you rifle through you luggage to decide what you now need to jettison because you have gone over you weight limit restrictions.

I am reminded of the drink driving safety message: If you think you're over the limit then you probably are.

I am also reminded of the stern announcement from that famous hero of the silver screen, Lonestar: Take only what you need to survive.

Therefore I propose the installation of 2 queues, one for morons with calculation difficulties and one for me.

In lighter news I am currently in transit at LAX awaiting my connecting flight to Toronto. The Qantas A380 is the smoothest flight going around. Sitting here with a coffee in hand and the latest issue of Esquire to read - fresh off the news stand. I love L.A.!

Till next time...

No comments: